Sunday, September 27, 2015

Boo To You!

Mouseketeers!! I am so sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've been working A LOT plus I was in Disney!!! This had to be one of my favorite trips! Instead of the normal family vacation my parents invited 4 of my best friends with us and we stayed in a 2 story 3 bedroom villa at Old Key West and had THE BEST TIME!


We of course had to check out the 1st Mickey's Not So Scary of the year and I think we rocked out the Classic Disney character theme....
Donald- My twin sister, Melissa. Costume is from Japan... I know they have the best stuff! Had is made by BrittyFaz Creations
Minnie- Mom. Ears are from the park, skirt from Hot Topic, Collar is from Party City and she used the Disney Parks Mickey slippers and BrittyFaz Creations added the bows of the perfect touch!
Mickey- Dad. You can't see it in the picture but he has custom Britty Faz buttons that he added to red swim trunks. Of course he added the Mickey Ears and Slippers from the parks.
Pluto- Jackie (A Disney Store Cast Member and Best Friend) The Pluto ears are from the park from a long time ago, she made her collar like a pro and paired with a yellow tank, black skirt and tail.
Ok to the back row now...
Daisy- The adorable Alissa. Daisy bow made by BrittyFaz creations and she found a lavender skirt from Charlotte Russe, Pink flats from H&M and you can't see it but she is rocking Daisy earrings from FemmeDeBloom on Etsy
Goofy- Hey... That's Me! I found the Goofy face hat in the park but since Goofy's actually hat wasn't attached BrittyFaz Creations came to the rescue. I got an orange tee from Target, cut a H&M tank to make the vest, found a blue skirt at Forever 21 that of course Britt added a patch on and then ForEverBeYou Creations along with some help from Goofy, literally, made my shoes....
Chip and Dale- Kim aka ForEverBeYou! Her and Dale- BrittyFaz Creations made their entire costumes from hats to skirts and tails!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment