Saturday, June 13, 2015

Disney Poll #1

We all LOVE Disney and of course we all have our opinion on certain things from attractions to characters, movies and beyond! Since the show is about Mouseketeers and YOU are our Mouseketeers let's let your voice be heard!! Every week I want to start a poll and talk about them on the show!

1st topic....

Our Mouseketeer Amy L From Florida wrote us an email about Disney Alex and Ani's... I happen to know a thing or two or 20 about those ;)




We were talking about how much we love them but how we want certain characters/ designs.  She said she needs a Winnie the Pooh one... Totally Agree! Let's Get our 100 Acre Woods Friends on a bangle!!!

So it got me thinking what else they should make... Thoughts?!



PS if you want a custom bangle my friend Brittany makes AMAZING ones!!! Send her an email brittyfazcreations@gmail.com



This is the Mouseketeer Radio one she made me!

~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment