Monday, June 8, 2015

Disney and Vans and Secrets OH MY

My name is Christina and I have a Disney shopping problem...

And apparently I'm not the only one!!

The Disney Vans line is selling out fast and I can totally see why! I have bought 2 pairs and already thinking about my next! 

I bought the Multi Princess and Winnie The Pooh!


And coolest part... you know aside from being Disney Vans but they have HIDDEN MICKEYS!!!


SO BRILLIANT!!! Some styles are limited edition so get them while you can!! Oh and did I mention it's not just shoes but clothes and accessories too?! Look for my sister rocking this Donald backpack this fall in WDW! 

Seriously so adorable!! Disney and Vans have Mickey, Minnie, Fab 5, Donald, Winnie The Pooh, Ariel, Jasmine, Multi Princess, Belle, and Villains, Hawaiin Disney (last 2 only available at Journeys) AND OMG The amazing staff of Vans at The Smithaven Mall (shootouts to my fellow Disney nerd Katie) let me in on an exclusive secret for my mouseketeers!!! Coming this fall an all new Disney line... You know I got you covered as soon as I can let you know!!!

Have you checked out the Vans line yet?! Thoughts?! 

~CK 




No comments:

Post a Comment