Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Eyes & Ears & CK?!

Eyes & Ears is a newsletter for Disney Cast Members and I can't even believe I am mentioned in their latest article!!! I briefly mentioned the article and got a few lovely Mouseketeers asking where they can see it. My Disney rep Donna was a sweetheart and sent me the clip and I just put the brief part up here to share. Thank you Donna and Disney for bringing even more Pixie Dust into my life!! Forever grateful!!!




"... This year marked our fourth 24 hour day and without a doubt it will not be our last! Guests and Cast Members as well as a few special guests couldn't help but soak in the magic of the day from getting to dress like their favorite characters to seeing their favorite characters in their pajamas while dancing the night away and celebrating the start of summer. But something that makes this event magical is the friendships we see form by our guests meeting for the first time online or at a dance party.  It's a truly rewarding feeling to see it happen, and even more rewarding when we too take away new friendships from these events. One of our new pals is a radio personality from NY, but we are convinced Christina Kay is really from an enchanted forest just past Fantasyland.  Christina rocked her Disney side with a blue Belle dress, an infectious smile and a Mouseketeer style that was so refreshing to see.  As a Disney Vacation Club Member and Annual Passholder who has skipped through many Disney events, this DJ ranks this towards the top of her Disney memory list. "To get to spend a full day in my favorite place all dressed up with my Mouseketeers is a dream come true," she says while beaming ear to ear. Christina Kay seems to do it all from being an on air personality and voice over artist to being a blogger and a consultant for a popular Disney line.  Christina's proudest project is her Disney radio show, Mouseketeer Radio. Her nickname "CK" is a word you may hear on Long Island often and something we heard a lot during the 24 hour event.  "I'm blown away by the amount of people who know who I am today... Mouseketeers are the best! I am living a dream today! Crossing off things on my Disney bucket list, which is rare for me, and just having a blast being myself and just frolicking. Plus the company is not bad either," she laughs while Eeyore walks towards her at The Crystal Palace. "Look at this stud, how could you not smile?" And smiling is something we saw her do all day at dance parties, taking pictures with listeners and characters and just as she said "frolicking" down Main Street. We couldn't help smile meeting this new Disney Princess.     "

OMG right?! So amazing! I guess I did smile a little... ok a lot! Check out the fun again HERE

The article also talks about Dove Cameron from Disney Channel, Radio Disney's Ernie D and some other guests... quite the company!

Have A Disney Day!
~CK

No comments:

Post a Comment