Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 2015 Trip Highlights

Hey Mouseketeers!!!!

It's Christina back from Disney and my oh my was it a magical trip!!!

Stories to come on the show of course but I also wanted to give you a few of my favorite moments....

If you know me, even a little, you know I love Frozen!! After waiting over a year to meet Anna and Elsa I was finally lucky enough to snag a Fastpass for this very special meeting!! The sisters loved my outfit and more importantly I loved them! I highly recommend getting a fastpass for this! We waited less than 5 minutes and had a lot of time with the stars... interested to see how they will have this set up in Epcot.


Very excited about Frozen 2!!! (My sister's olaf shirt is from Hot Topic, My Frozen tee is from the Disney Store and my Kristoff clip and very well complimented Frozen ears were made by my friend Brittany... get your own pair brittyfazcreations@gmail.com)

Next thing that really stood out this trip was Cinderella. I haven't seen the movie yet but was down there when the movie was released.  What does that mean? Getting to see the carriage from the movie and glass slipper... and pray you didn't drop it, also a new alex and ani and themed outfits of course!



(our Ariel and Beauty and the Beast tanks are from Hot Topic)

Every trip it seems like there's a new Alex and Ani and this is by far one of my new favorites... A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

 
 
Now let's talk about our outfits for Cinderella Day. When Maleficent was released I represented her and so did a lot of other guests so I figured Cindy Day would be no different. I figured there would be a lot of Cindy but not some of the other amazing characters from the movie so I went with The Stepsisters and my sister rocked the Cinderella for us! What's really funny about this picture is my sister isn't into the princesses and I really am so we did a little role reversal.
 
Her tee says "Happily Ever After is So Once Upon A Time" and she got from Delias... ahh miss there Disney line and here's a closer look at mine...
 
 
How awesome is this tee?!?! "And we'll never be royals"... you can only imagine how many compliments and questions about where to get this shirt I got! This is one of the first of many very clever merch I've bought from Redbubble... Search seller Ellador- she's fantastic! I highly recommend this style shirt for the parks too- it's like half tee half tank! Sizes are weird on the site but I know you'll find what you're looking for! You can also get whatever image you like on non clothing items as well.. so go check it out!
 
 
Next up... BIG HERO 6! I am absolutely in love with this movie... although I could have done without the sad parts but how much do you love Baymax?!?! Well, we aren't the only ones. Baymax and Hiro were out at Hollywood Studios and that was probably the longest line I waited on... but so worth it!
 
 (photo to come soon)
 
 
Now let's head over to Epcot for the Flower and Garden Festival.  Although allergic to everything green, I enjoy seeing the beautiful displays Disney sets up. My favorite... The Topiaries!! Here's a few of my favorites this year.
 
 
 
 
Just a few of my highlights... It was a great trip! Can't wait for the next trip! Let's talk about some of your highlights on the show!
 
xo
~CK 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment