Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Spell Has Been Cast...

Ok so you've heard me vent about how I'm not ok with the live action version of Beauty and the Beast... especially that Emma Watson is set to play my girl, Belle. But I feel a little better about who they want to cast for The Beast (Prince Adam)... RYAN GOSLING!!!
I don't know that this pair will work together but he is sure going to deliver! Gosling was a Mouseketeer so we do feel partial... he also was rumored to be playing Walt Disney a few years ago and we didn't hate that but this just works better!

 Who do you want to see cast as this lovely couple... My dream team would be Chris Pine and Anna Kendrick but they just played Cinderella and Charming in Into the Woods soooo new plan....

 
 

~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment