Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Maleficent The Magnificent

Everyone thought I was gonna hate Disney's latest movie but I was pleasantly surprised! I have always been fascinated with this Disney villain, especially after meeting her at the Unleash the Villains event last year. Two key things about this movie... Try and separate the classic Disney animated film from this one! Once you do that you will love it.  The ending may surprise you but I liked it! I'm a sucker for happy endings so I appreciated how it ended.

Prince Phillip...  Although he is Aurora's true love his kiss does not wake her, as it does in the animated movie.  Don't let that bother you! I like to think that Maleficent put the spell on her so her kiss had to wake her.  The movie is not supposed to be about him but did you see the end of the movie... they are still together!


(Tanks courtesy of Hot Topic... I'm telling you they have the coolest Disney clothes!)

I think Disney did a great job on this one! What did you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment